Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993

Guys, guys...... I'm sure now that he has been fired from his current job he might start a little mobile cleaning service and he'll have his own little van (that Batmobile he is working on might be ripe for converting) and he can manage all your cleaning needs....... and if you have anyone that needs roughed up I'm sure he could do that for you as well!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It's called sharing... I get custody weekdays and you weekends. Fair? 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@Andy@commanda6@Lindzi

Another good episode of Gotham....... not as busy as last weeks, but that would probably have been impossible.

Spoiler
The most interesting point might have been the introduction of the new Poison Ivy...... she seems to be getting more and more potent with her particular power.  No Penguin or Jerome unfortunately, so need to wait longer for that.  (Penguin & Jerome sounds like a singing duo!!!)
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I really enjoyed this week's episode. 🙂

I really hope Bruce comes crawling on his hands and knees, and I hope Alfred shoves the door in his face, but we all know he won't. 

Spoiler
Poor Alfred had a shot at love there. Life can be so cruel. 😞 
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993@commanda6@Anonymous User@Lindzi

For legal reasons I am unable to talk about this week's episode due to my ongoing campaign to reject all false Ivy's and bring back the original Ivy ...

large.jpeg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

..... nah, who am I kidding, it was great! Loads and loads of Alfred action to keep me happy (let's face it, Gotham would be safer in we forgot about Bruce Wayne and just stuck a cape on Pennyworth!), loads of laughs watching David Mazouz trying to act like he's drunk (#epicfail) and probably the most bizarre 'I never thought i'd see that moment' (and there's been plenty in Gotham over the years) of the 'sirens' doing a TV ad - really!? Well, why not! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Yes..... the Sirens TV ad' was a particularly weird moment.

Not sure if it was just me, but also with this episode I found it weird how at the beginning so many characters and bits of action all seemed to be happening at the same location???  If we ever visit Gotham City, give that building / street corner a miss!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

If we ever visit Gotham City, give that building / street corner a miss!!!!

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993@Lindzi OH it would be a great stop on the Gotham City tour bus trip (with Brendan the tour guide obv). Imagine the fun we would all have on that on our little NOW TV annual day-trip! We could spend the morning touring Arkham Asylum, take selfies in the jails at GCPD Headquarters then finish off with tea and scones at Wayne Manor (Aunt Harriet may need to step in if Alfred's still MIA). If we're really lucky we could pop over to the Sirens Club at night and Bruce will let us drink all his expensive champagne ... All aboard!!

Batman-V-Superman-bus-advert-2-1024x764.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Please say it isn't Mick Taylor driving that 🚌???

I'm glad it wasn't just me that noticed Bruce being "drunk"😂. He should totally take lessons from the wikihow page which I can't believe there is an article on. 

https://m.wikihow.com/Act-Drunk

ugh, Barbara's hair just gets worse each episode. 😨

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993@Anonymous User@Lindzi Bit of a weird one right?

Spoiler
Ivy's gone all vigilante against evil Wayne corporation (should we call Greenpeace in?) - she's like Dr Crippin and Derren Brown all rolled into one. I still want original Ivy back but at least she's an improvement on v2 right? Shame that poision didn't finish Bruce off so Alfred come become Batman but still. Some Jerome/Oswald twisted bromancing going on! Pretty good!