Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @Lindzi

Yep really enjoyed it, Pyg went all 'Hannibal' the novel with the carnivorous pigs, makes me glad I'm vegetarian!! We were right about Martin turning into mini-Pengy - great!! And plenty of Alfred action, although that little scamp Bruce needs sending to his room without any dinner! Poor Alfred left with all the mess, they'll wish they'd spent more money to get a cleaner for the mansion now. No Selina, but you can't have everything!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  eewww the pie in the tin, can't believe you can still buy them!! But those people pies did look a bit like them! 

@Andy  @Anonymous User  enjoyed that ep and mini me looked really cute with his new penguin ish hairdo. We had so much... a man in a pig head, people pies and a sing song what more do we need? Well maybe less Bruce being mean to Alfred, that makes me sad 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

maybe less Bruce being mean to Alfred, that makes me sad 

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Bruce needs a good kick up the behind

@Lindzi @caseyb1993 Couldn't agree more, Alfred is the best thing in Gotham! Still we all know Bruce won't be able to keep it up for long, he'll soon come grovelling back when he realises ...

bruce-and-alfred-meme.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Folks..... another good episode of Gotham has been and gone!!!!

Spoiler
We get some action from the Sirens..... a bit more of Pyg and his amazing metal face!!....... and we also get more of Penguin and Martin.  As you get to the end of the episode it will appear to take a decidedly dark turn, but, then it doesn't!!!!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @Lindzi

Spoiler
Oh yes it was a good episode ... there would have been swearing at my end if Pengy Jnr snuffed it but phew! Selina turns up yay! But where was Alfred giving Bruce a smacked bottom for his petulant behaviour?? Nowhere to be seen! Boo!! We demand more 'Right, Master Bruce' moments next week!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Wow..... what a fantastic episode of Gotham (ep11 of 22) and I'm guessing an episode that must have been the US mid-season finale..... lots of twists-and-turns, storylines ending and new ones beginning..... and right at the end the welcome return of a character who will hopefully have a big part to play in the second half of the season....... JV.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @commanda6@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Cor blimey gov', you're not joking! They've packed about 3 episodes worth of action into that episode! That Sofia's a right one is she not? And I know I wanted more 'Right Master Bruce' action but it didn't end up the way I wanted it to ... I take back all my kind Bruce words - he's back to one step below TWD's Carl now! I've already made up the spare bed, Alfred can stay here where he's more appreciated ... I've got a bit of ironing for him to do .....

And yes what an ending, we're getting a full quota of villains now! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@commanda6@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Yes, poor old Alfred, sacked from his cleaning job and legally divorced as guardian, but that is what happens when the young Bruce is in bed with his two lady friends and gets woken with a bucket of cold water........ a scene that may stick in your head for some time....... and that was only the beginning of a packed episode!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @commanda6 @Andy

Sorry I haven't been posting on the thread, I've had to catch up and didn't want spoilers lol

Poor Alfred, he can move it with me if he wants, I could do with a butler. Bruce had that coming to him with that punch to the face though!😂

Oooh and Jerome showing up again was the best part "well gimme a smile!" 😂

Oswald freaking out is always a win for me!😂

Barbara still is getting on my nerves, what's with the hairstyle this season? Eww. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Poor Alfred, he can move it with me if he wants, I could do with a butler. Bruce had that coming to him with that punch to the face though!😂

Erm, excuse me @caseyb1993 but I called dibs on him first ^^^ that ironing isn't going to do itself you know!! Maybe we can come to some sort of jobshare agreement ...