Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Even if I did have Netflix, I don't think I could do the dirty on E4..... it wouldn't be right!!!!!  If they keep going with one episode a week then episode 22/22 on E4 should be first Tuesday in September (jings it's almost Christmas).......... so folk could be tempted to get the finale sooner on Netflix??

I would well imagine that the debacle that was season 3 Gotham on UK television (or not being the case) might have impacted on season 4 coming to normal TV in a timely manner and we're lucky that E4 even bothered!!!! (maybe there was some legal nonsense about S3 that meant E4 couldn't start S4 any earlier than they did??)  but yes, I'd assume E4 will give us season 5 at the earliest opportunity.

Might not be viable for Netflix (or anyone) to save it??  Surely if the makers know season 5 is the last and they plan to give it a proper ending to the story, it would be difficult for new owners to continue the story???  IF it had been cancelled after S4 without a proper ending then we might have had better hope for a resurrection. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Might not be viable for Netflix (or anyone) to save it??  Surely if the makers know season 5 is the last and they plan to give it a proper ending to the story, it would be difficult for new owners to continue the story???  

@Anonymous User Well it never stopped Buffy or The X-Files! If they think there's money in it they might give it a go, depends if Netflix thinks there's enough demand for it to pull in subscribers (David Mazouz is up for it, but then again where else is he going to go - The Walking Dead?) I don't think it's popular enough personally but I have been doing my bit on Twitter so if it does happen ... you know who to thank!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

Folks, got to say that I really enjoyed last nights Gotham:

Spoiler
We had our 'Legion of Horribles' full of evil doers (does the legion exist in DC folklore or has this just been made up here??)....... we had The Riddler with his pilot for a new TV gameshow, I'm sure it will be on Challenge one day...... and not to mention the fact that Jerome has a twin brother!!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler

Ah must admit I was a bit disappointed in it - I was still expecting some big team up, but the 'League' just seemed like a boardroom meeting in the Apprentice. Oswald doesn't look too happy to see Jerome take charge - he was positively sulking like a little schoolboy (in fact, he was sulking more than Martin - and he's a real schoolboy!)

But agree - Riddle Time at the Riddle Factory was fun, although I felt it needed Rachel Riley popping up to spin the wheel. Wasn't expecting Doc and Ed to riddle their shizzle at the end, but hey whatever! ๐Ÿ˜„

Good ending with the Joker Army so once again the next episode is promising a lot, let's hope it delivers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Was a bit miffed to see that the Joker and his crew were going to attack the people of Gotham with their new purple laughing gas....... was it not just last season that the city was under attack from a red gas that sent folk batty????  Come up with a new dispersal technique for their evil ways.... stick it in the water supply!!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Or add to bottles of Gotham Sugar-Filled Cola (if there's Gotham Wrestling magazine there must surely be a Gotham Cola Company, right?)

I thought Echo (?) was a highlight of the ep - if you're going to get a bodyguard she's definitely the bodyguard to get. Wonder if she will appear again?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User

Spoiler

I'm never eating pie again! Good job I don't eat pork as it would just remind me of Pyg! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

You have to admit, the guy playing Pyg is doing a smashing job. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Bruce needs a good kick up the behind after leaving him in the woods! I would never speak to Alfred like that. Heck, I would say "put your feet up, I'll clean this mess!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

anyone else just love Oswald's face when that rich naughty word called the kid an "urchin"?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? ๐Ÿ™‚
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I think we all enjoy the Pyg storyline..... and although he has been caught, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him..... just about everyone escapes from GCPD!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yeah that is a bit icky isn't it!

Agree with you that the kids in this are not really annoying as they are in most shows....and they went very dark with Alex 'getting in the neck' which you never normally see especially in American shows Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Those pair in front can fair move Smiley LOL Smiley Wink