cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Calling all Gotham fans!

@Thom77 wrote:

maybe more a one night thing where he goes wild becomes a man and full on Batman from here???

@Thom77 Oh my, I'm not sure my TV is ready for that kind of stuff! 😄

Still, it can't go any worse than SIlver St Cloud (how great a name was that?) can it?

Thom77
Elite

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Not sure if you're up to date yet with episode 8????  a bit so-so, we've seen more exciting episodes along the way...... although we will now be seeing Gordon in the Captain's seat.

Maybe Pyg will be back next week??

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 Yup up to date, quite enjoyed it tbh, been missing some Catwoman action so nice to see her back in sort of action and anything with Nygma in is good. What was going on with Pengy and Martin, I thought that was interesting - are we going to see a mini-Pengy soon? Or is he being trained up as one of those little wind-up Penguin robots he has in the movies? Easier to just stick a penguin costume on a kid than build them for real!! Interesting ....

Highlighted
Thom77
Elite

@Andy

Penguin Mini-me is quite freaky if that is where we are heading....... however for true likeness he will need to shave the kids hairline back a wee bit and of course, break his leg so he has a limp!!!!  Or is that a bit too much.

(also, new day and a new look forum).

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 wrote:

Or is that a bit too much.

@Thom77 I'm game if the producers are! :L

Thom77
Elite

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Last nights episode of Gotham was a good one.

Spoiler
More glorious action from Professor Pyg........ the next time you tuck in to a Frey Bentos, just make sure it's not a People Pie!!!!!  And Penguins new young friend Martin really became more of a mini-me last night..... good hair and clothes, he just needs the limp.
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @caseyb1993 @Lindzi

Yep really enjoyed it, Pyg went all 'Hannibal' the novel with the carnivorous pigs, makes me glad I'm vegetarian!! We were right about Martin turning into mini-Pengy - great!! And plenty of Alfred action, although that little scamp Bruce needs sending to his room without any dinner! Poor Alfred left with all the mess, they'll wish they'd spent more money to get a cleaner for the mansion now. No Selina, but you can't have everything!

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77  eewww the pie in the tin, can't believe you can still buy them!! But those people pies did look a bit like them! 

@Andy  @Thom77  enjoyed that ep and mini me looked really cute with his new penguin ish hairdo. We had so much... a man in a pig head, people pies and a sing song what more do we need? Well maybe less Bruce being mean to Alfred, that makes me sad 

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Thom77

Spoiler

I'm never eating pie again! Good job I don't eat pork as it would just remind me of Pyg! 😂 😂

You have to admit, the guy playing Pyg is doing a smashing job. 😮

Bruce needs a good kick up the behind after leaving him in the woods! I would never speak to Alfred like that. Heck, I would say "put your feet up, I'll clean this mess!" 😂😂

anyone else just love Oswald's face when that rich naughty word called the kid an "urchin"?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Thom77
Elite

@caseyb1993

I think we all enjoy the Pyg storyline..... and although he has been caught, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him..... just about everyone escapes from GCPD!!!!!!