Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi@caseyb1993@Anonymous User@commanda6

Yes, rather disappointing to see that season 5 will be the last, did think we might get to about 6 or 7 (7 seems to be a popular run for loads of shows), but I'm guessing it could have been worse, the bean counters might have not even have given us that and like @Andy said odds-on that the final season will be shorter.

I'm guessing the final season will be his final push to full caped crusader with punchier more exciting flow with fewer episodes to squeeze it in (possibly).  You have to wonder if all our current characters would be involved with season 5, they might streamline it down??

Also, I wonder how chuffed E4 will be??  They've just rescued it with season 4 for UK viewers and now they'll only get a few more episodes over and above that..... hope their deal for season 4 included all future possible seasons and that they don't decide not to bother now it's been canned.

Double also, Brooklyn Nine-Nine was rescued by another network after being cancelled, maybe Gotham could be picked up elsewhere??  Although I do doubt that would happen in this case.

Lets enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's more likely @Anonymous User that the story will come to a definite conclusion seeing as how they already know they're entering their final season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Quite right..... a rescue would only really have been needed if they had ended it after season 4 and they didn't have the chance to end it they way they wanted.