Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Did seem like a dark episode this week...... and yes, the Alex kid only wanted to help his Grandad at work and ended up with a slit throat!!!

You just wonder how many showdowns Penguin and Nygma can have before they realise no one will win and they should be friends!!!!  Maybe not.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @Anonymous User @Lindzi @Andy

Spoiler
Aww Ed's made a new friend 😂😂😂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993  @commanda6  @Anonymous User  @Andy

It was a bit too much for me that incredible hulk part....I mean come on!!  Although Grundy born on a Monday was a highlight Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Yes, did enjoy Tuesdays new episode, with a couple of returning characters....... one actor in particular having to find a new acting range for his changed role!!!

@caseyb1993  with your current love for Barbara Kean, I'm sure you're keen to see what will happen with her character having had something done to her by that guy whose name I can't spell???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 No i haven't watched any more "bleach" yet. Gotta give Kon some love though! 💖💖

Please don't say he dies, if he dies I will never start it up again. 😂

kon-bleach-anime-33458937-900-1211

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993 @Andy @Lindzi

I'm actually falling a bit behind on Gotham guys and girls Smiley Surprised but that's what my PVR is forSmiley Happy

Believe it or not, you can actually partly blame Amazon because of the new season of  'into the Badlands' has started to appear on Amazon prime video. Seriously, if you haven't watched 'into the Badlands' you need to. It's really, really good but I must warn you, it contains scenes of strong violence and gore. Then again I suppose that would be expected from a show contains matrix style fight scenes. I've also started watching a few other things on prime video as well 

I've also started watching more anime againSmiley Happy @caseyb1993 . Have you watched 'bleach' yet

It worries me slightly that Gotham hasn't officially been renewed for a fifth season yet. It's going to annoy me. If I get into this season and then find that it gets cancelled. As good as Gotham is, I find that in the last couple of seasons it has taken the first three or four episodes for it to build real momentum. But once it gains momentum. You will binge watch the rest of the season If you can. I've managed to avoid opening the spoiler tags in this topic thoughSmiley Surprised

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6@Lindzi@caseyb1993@Andy

Will we have a Gotham season 5????  Hopefully we might be put out of our misery one way or another in the next few days.

https://screenrant.com/network-tv-show-cancellation-renewal-2018-abc-cbs-fox-nbc-cw/?utm_content=buf...

Looks like the annual decision making for US Networks and their shows will be reaching its peak very soon and we'll get the answer on Gotham and all our other favourite shows.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@commanda6@Lindzi@caseyb1993@Andy

Will we have a Gotham season 5????  Hopefully we might be put out of our misery one way or another in the next few days.

https://screenrant.com/network-tv-show-cancellation-renewal-2018-abc-cbs-fox-nbc-cw/?utm_content=buffercbd5d&utm_medium=Facebook-Distribution&utm_source=SR-UMU&utm_campaign=SR-UMU

Looks like the annual decision making for US Networks and their shows will be reaching its peak very soon and we'll get the answer on Gotham and all our other favourite shows.

YES! https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/05/14/gotham-renewed-for-a-5th-final-season/

Most announcements have already been made as regards cancelled and returning series.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

YES! https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/05/14/gotham-renewed-for-a-5th-final-season/

Most announcements have already been made as regards cancelled and returning series.

@Lindzi @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @Anonymous User

WHHHAAATTTT!!!!! S5 is going to be the FINAL season? Holy mackerel worst TV news this year!! 

AANNNDDDDD word on the street is it will be only 13 episodes .... HALF A SEASON!!!!!! 

I still haven't forgiven them for getting rid of little Ivy Pepper but this .... WHAT A LIBERTY!!!!! I suggest we all run down to the studios and form a picket line immediately ....

image.gif

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @commanda6  @Anonymous User  @caseyb1993  @Anonymous User

Wow!! The last one? Well I for one want to see full Batman at the end of S5 otherwise that would be a total con Smiley Frustrated

@AndyI didn't realise that you had such a strong feeling on little Ivy Pepper's transformation Smiley Happy

They should have made Alex into 'Robin' and made a little outfit for him Smiley LOL  (too far?)