Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Yes, another enjoyable episode.

Spoiler
Rather dark turn with a kid getting his throat slit (and linking in to Wolf Creek that also gets a dead kid)....... Jim Gordon like James Bond, always gets the beautiful woman?????  However, if you see the opening credits to the episode, the actor playing Jim Gordon wrote the episode, so nice work if you can get it.
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User @Andy @caseyb1993

I jumped so much in the library part! Still not sure I entirely know what's happening (tend to zone out sometimes) what are the men crawling around with a chain around their necks? Just undead/immortal fellas?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Ah yes, Anubis! Named after the Egyptian 'dog-headed' God, I assumed he was some heavy from the League of Assassins trained to track the knife down, he was pretty freeaakky!! Great sequence all round for creepiness/tension! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

They remind me a bit of the strain...which reminds me that I need to get on with watching that!

Watched the E1 of new Westworld, jury is out for now as it confuses me but enjoyed it more than series one so far. See how it goes! 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Oh wow you've impressed me there, I haven't got round to starting WW S2 yet, waiting until I was 'in the mood' to give it a go, but I can't let the side down so I'll catch it over the weekend! Need to watch this week's Wolf Creek tonight fingers crossed!

'Right Master Bruce ...'

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Oh it's just the fear of missing out!

I'll watch wolf creek tonight
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

I'm also currently up to date with the first two episodes of new Westworld...... and just to help us going forward we also have a new companion show West:Word (presented by Lauren Laverne)..... don't really know if this helps, I don't really know what is going on, but I'll watch some celebrities also saying they don't know what is going on or someone from the show who can't tell you what is going on..... genius TV!!!!!

Not to give too much away from these first two episodes (and possibly going in to episode three from a trailer on West:Word), but as you both follow TWD........ just the one word that might interest you.......Tigers???

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User @Andy

I watched last weeks Westworld hoping they would explain it all but no...none the wiser 🙂 although there was a mention of 3 timelines and that was complete news to me 🙂

If you're promising tigers I'll stick with it! But I do get attached...even to cgi tigers and 3d printed ones (if that's what they are!)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy

If Westworld goes to something like seven seasons, it will all be explained in the last five minutes of that season!!!!  (funnily enough, just read story online in last couple of days that it has been renewed for season three).

In episode one you'll have got a glimpse of a dead tiger, episode two had no tigers, but trailer for episode three had growling tiger and it looked good....... and I would assume they are all going to be animatronic, but the good kind.

@Lindzi  Yes, season two looks like it is going to be heavy on the timelines, so everyone stay alert about what is happening and when!!!!

(being Scottish, I also loved episode two for having a great Scottish actor and his Scottish accent saying the 'C' word........ I'm easily pleased) 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @Anonymous User @Lindzi @Andy

Loved this week's Gotham!

Spoiler
I felt sad for that Alex kid though 😞

I always enjoy Penygma confrontations! Does anyone else think that even though penguin won the battle, Riddler will win the war?
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂