Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993

Did you guys not spot Barbara Kean in the Gotham trailer that was getting shown on the channel before it started????  It was probably a quick view, but I was sure it was her so no surprise really to see her turn up.......... and I'm no expert on women's haircuts but that one surely seems to be a nod to the fact she was recently electrocuted!!!!!

Is anyone really dead and gone on Gotham???  I'm sure Butch will be back soon as well.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No I didn't spot her! 😮

But when she turned up in the episode, I could have quit All4. She is soooo annoying. Smiley Mad

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote: But when she turned up in the episode, I could have quit All4.

@caseyb1993 Just think if you'd watched My5 like last week you would have missed her completely 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Episode 3 watched:

Spoiler
Some of you won't like this, but more Barbara Kean..... she swam in a Lazarus pit, hence how she is back.  Nygma defrosted, but not quite the same, Selina Kyle more and more like catwoman and Jim Gordon on a little trip to the beach.  Not the most exciting episode, but for fans it is all good!!!!!

Bring on episode 4.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993wrote: But when she turned up in the episode, I could have quit All4.

@caseyb1993Just think if you'd watched My5 like last week you would have missed her completely 😉

@Andy Only just noticed this! 😄

@Anonymous User @Lindzi

Spoiler
Eddie's back! Can be please just get rid of Barbara once and for all??? She is like a cheese grater! 
I had a giggle with Bruce in the auction. $2,000,001!! 😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Nygma may be back, but his hibernation period does seem to have blunted his genius...... interesting to see how long it is before he is back at his best.

Controversial, but I quite like the Barbara Kean character.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Let's see, he was frozen for 5 months so... about 4/5 episodes? 😂

I liked Barbara in season 2 when she started to go all psycho but the character just started going completely over the top for me... 😮

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

They couldn't keep Nygma on ice for long but I thought they'd stretch it out for at least a couple more episodes!! Selina's Catwoman mask was a great moment and every episode is worth watching just to hear Sean Pertwee saying 'Right Master Bruce'. I may need to set that as my ringtone!

image.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@Andy

Yes, I also thought they might have kept him on ice a bit longer...... and who exactly was that character that defrosted him??  That wasn't anyone we had seen before was it, or did they just create his number one fan to free him and then get killed???  A short lived Ridlette.

They could have saved money on hiring a new actress and just have the cleaners at the club leave a fire on for too long....... that extra cash could then go on the much maligned batsuit.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @Lindzi 

Another enjoyable episode, no Bat-costume (aww/yay) but plenty of 'Right Master Bruce' moments with some fun in the museum -

Spoiler
what do we think Ra's al Ghul is up to? What does the dagger do? The baby-Riddler storyline is getting a bit tedious now I hope they're not going to stretch it out for ages before Nygma gets his mojo back but the rapper fiddlers were hilarious!!

@commanda6 You been watching?