Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi No wonder we're a bit hazy, it's going back to S1!! I can't even remember why I walk into a room sometimes, 🙄

There's a couple of swot pages here

http://gotham.wikia.com/wiki/Gerald_Crane

http://gotham.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Crane

The first one is spoiler-safe as that's all been and gone and we should have remembered but didn't, the second is spoilery later on as it covers what happens in S4 so just read the first few lines. As I suspected my version was a bit muddled!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Loved that picture..... way better than I had in mind, get a patent on it or the show makers will for sure be using that next season.

Poor old Alfred..... makes that top notch batmobile, he's working on the batsuit, he no doubt makes Bruce's dinner and cleans his house (he might even still be wiping his backside??) and the only thanks he gets is a sword in the guts!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Haha poor Alfred, no wonder he never gets time to go round closing the windows ... They live in the city with the highest crime rate in the US yet every time we're at Wayne Manor those ruddy great big French doors are wide open, anyone could walk in at any time (and often do!) Do they not have crime prevention officers in GCPD?

Aww, I do like taking the mick out of poor Bruce but despite everything he's definitely no

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi No wonder we're a bit hazy, it's going back to S1!! I can't even remember why I walk into a room sometimes, 🙄

There's a couple of swot pages here

http://gotham.wikia.com/wiki/Gerald_Crane

http://gotham.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Crane

The first one is spoiler-safe as that's all been and gone and we should have remembered but didn't, the second is spoilery later on as it covers what happens in S4 so just read the first few lines. As I suspected my version was a bit muddled!

thanks for the links @Andy   I have to say I still don't remember watching that, but I now know who he is and why he is doing what he is doing so happy days.... S1 is so very long ago, my brain can only retain so much TV storylines Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @commanda6 @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 C'mon folks are we up to date with ep 2 yet? Bruce's new costume is a prime candidate for the joke of the week ... We all know what it reminds us of don't we? .... C'mon you're all thinking it ... 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I was sure that I had spotted that outfit in the trailer before the season started and the first thing that came to my mind was...... mini-fonz with a mask.

As we all know, it's a work in progress........ he's still growing, wait until full size before bringing out the final version.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah we don't want him waltzing around with a billowing cape, but my first impression was it looked like the sort of costume people wear at the sort of parties I don't get invited to! Still if Alfred's happy who are we to criticise! (bit disappointed he didn't have his piny on in the kitchen!)

My second thought was he's basically dressed as a male version of Selina which I'm sure psychiatrists would have a field day with. I think I know what Selina will think when she sees him ...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Now you've put up those two pictures..... a remarkable similarity...... never to be seen on screen at the same time.

That leather jacket shop doing great business with this show.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User @commanda6 @Lindzi

Spoiler

I watched it!

I wish Barbara would just stay dead though, she really annoys me!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I know I thought she was out of it for good ... Isn't she supposed to end up marrying Jim and giving birth to Batgirl eventually, or is that a different Barbara? Seems unlikely to me!