Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I haven't properly read your post as I am going to watch tonight and you kindly pre warned of spoilers...too busy sorting out my series links on my new shiny boxes Smiley Happy

Just can't believe it fixed the Now TV issue! Should have done it ages ago!!! But at least if anyone else has the problem we pretty much know that is what it is.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Seems daft people have to ditch a working router and replace it to get NOW TV working properly, surely NOW TV could have fixed it software-wise by now, but let's face it you were well overdue an upgrade so in your case it was about time! Don't forget to dust it twice a day and give it a goodnight pat on the head every evening ... don't want it going all Westworld on you do we? 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

Really enjoyed the return of Gotham last night..... and I really would put it up there as one of the best things I currently watch, I did need to trip the memory however with a catch-up of the season 3 finale on Blu-ray as I can never remember how things have ended, but a good start to the new season.

We can only assume the costume is a work in progress..... the first batmobile is going to be a blacked-out pedal go kart!!!!

Always like an episode where Victor Zsasz makes an appearance and lets hope Nygma gets defrosted soon.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:We can only assume the costume is a work in progress..... the first batmobile is going to be a blacked-out pedal go kart!!!!

@Anonymous User I believe Alfred's already got it parked round the back ready ...

image.jpeg

PS even that kid can come up with a better costume than billionaire Bruce Wayne! 😝

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Great first episode @Andy @Anonymous User @Lindzi @caseyb1993 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Spoiler
I do think Bruce is still a bit too naive. His fighting skills have improved big-time though. We just know that at some point there is going to be a showdown between Bruce and Selina Kyle.  Smiley Very Happy I'm not sure how well Selina will fare though in that situation because by that point, Bruce will probably have a lot of special equipment 
Spoiler
he is supposed to be getting his first proper suit next week

the question is @Andy, can you resist expanding the second spoiler tag ? Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

the question is @Andy, can you resist expanding the second spoiler tag ? Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

@commanda6 You know me I open all spoiler tags as soon as I see them, never one to miss out on a bit of gossip! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @Anonymous User @Andy @Lindzi

I sooooo enjoyed the season opener! I wonder when Nygma will be defrosted? He should have gone to the toilet before trying to kill Penguin in the finale! 😂😂😂

Spoiler
I loved Scarecrow in the end!

"Jonathan Crane isn't here anymore.... IT'S JUST THE SCARECROW...

Or however that line went. 😉
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993  @commanda6  @Anonymous User  @Andy

I really enjoyed the first episode, but I am a bit unsure if I really know what is going on! I know most of the villains (I think) but the last one was a new one on me Smiley Surprised

Is penguin's hair line is interesting......couldn't stop looking at it Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi The scarecrow? He was in it a few seasons back - it was his father who made this chemical to stop people feeling any fear but it ended up going wrong and causing people to exaggerate their fears instead. He went round killing people (can't remember why) and it ended up with him injecting it all into his son who had a fear of scarecrows hence he's now become The Scarecrow!*

* disclaimer: as you've probably guessed that was a vague and probably totally inaccurate recollection of what really happened, try Google for the correct answer! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Oh! I don't remember any of that! I will swat up about who is who now, as I'm really confused by him.