Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

I set Gotham season 4 to record today

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User @Lindzi @Andy , don't forget to set Gotham to recordSmiley Wink

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Lindzi
Elite 2

Oh yes! Thanks for the reminder @commanda6

I will do that as soon as my new V***** boxes arrive on 10th April. See @Andy  I did eventually call them (I agree it is about a year late!)....new TV box, super hub 3 and upgrade in broadband speed is happening Smiley Happy Let's see if it fixes 'watch next' on the Black Box and the Samsung TV Smiley Wink

The new series looks great and really looking forward to it!! I think I will watch it on E4 and not wait for Netflix Smiley Happy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

Oh yes! Thanks for the reminder @commanda6

I will do that as soon as my new V***** boxes arrive on 10th April. See @Andy  I did eventually call them (I agree it is about a year late!)....new TV box, super hub 3 and upgrade in broadband speed is happening Smiley Happy Let's see if it fixes 'watch next' on the Black Box and the Samsung TV Smiley Wink

The new series looks great and really looking forward to it!! I think I will watch it on E4 and not wait for Netflix Smiley Happy

saying Virgin on the forum isn't swearing @Lindzi Smiley LOL now TV is a streaming service, what else is a fast, virgin media, Internet connection for? Smiley Very Happy 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@commanda6

I always worry about getting into trouble mentioning other companies on a forum Smiley Very Happy

The Virgin retention did comment on how much internet usage I get through a month so really Netflix and NowTV saved me some money as she knew I could cope without their TV package Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cor blimey @Lindzi can't believe you've actually gone and done it! No wonder the share price has gone down, with new boxes, hubs and broadband speed you must be costing them a fortune! If the watchlist problem is solved must get thinking caps on for something else we can moan about 😝 .... then again if it doesn't fix it ... happy days!! 😜

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Sadly, I will have to All4 it (almost posted My5! Haha) as I have no freeview aerial. I wouldn't need a TV license if I loved alone. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

So all my new virgin stuff came today and I have tried watch next on various programmes on both black box and Samsung tv and.......IT WORKS!!!

If this lasts I'll be so happy!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:
@Andy

So all my new virgin stuff came today and I have tried watch next on various programmes on both black box and Samsung tv and.......IT WORKS!!!

If this lasts I'll be so happy!

@Lindzi Amazing! How brilliant you've now banished your NOW TV woes after all this time ... and a bit disappointing NOW TV couldn't have figured out what the issue was and fixed it without resorting to replacing entire routers! Still you're all shiny and up-to-date now! And the icing on the cake is we can still moan about Westworld! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User He's at it again ...

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/gotham/news/a863246/gotham-season-5-batman-david-mazouz-interview/

I think it would be mistake to have skinny weedy batboy at the end of season 5 - surely Batman became Batman when he was much older (not a comic book expert tho) - I'm not buying a 17 year old Batman personally. The show was all about Jim Gordon so have him Commissioner as the ending to S5 and that would be a nicely round ending, I'm just going to laugh at David in Bat-armour!!

Still, the Twitter campaign in going well, I've joined a band of fellow activists and we have regular Gotham Power Hour sessions! Wish us luck! 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I'm not too big on the Batman back story either, but I would have thought Batman at 17 does seem a bit young????  If they make him full on Batman and he looks a bit stupid that will ruin it...... do as you suggest, end it around Commissioner Gordon...... and leave a bit of wiggle room for the show to return in some way...... Gotham: The Steroid Years.