Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy @Anonymous User 

I'm sure Starzplay have a 50% off offer for 3 months. (Still need Prime though.)

I usually get Prime around about Christmas time for last minute presents (I'm so unorganised 😂) so if I have nothing to watch I may try Starzplay to give Pennyworth a go, if it is out then. (Almost typed out Pennywise for a second then! 😂)

@caseyb1993 @Andy 

I see from the Amazon website, that until 16th July, there is an offer to get the yearly Prime membership for £59 rather than the usual £79......... this was the sort of offer (that they do fairly rarely) that would maybe tempt me,  BUT, I'm not really feeling it just now, just don't think there's enough to watch that would interest me!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @commanda6 @caseyb1993 Can’t remember which thread we used for Gotham chat now so I’ll stick it in here but now the final episode has aired (apart from the final-final time-jump one next week to somehow convince us David Mazouz has turned into Christian Bale) what do we think of this last season?

I’ve got a 1 word summary of my opinion .... 

F2790B74-54CC-42A1-8088-9560C763B332.jpeg

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy 

I haven't started watching season five yet because I'm waiting for it to be available on Netflix so that I don't have to suffer watching SD content on a 4K screen. So you could say I've turned into a bit of HD snob. 

I would imagine quite a lot of people don't watch stuff on normal free to air TV any more because in a lot of cases stuff isn't available in HD as standard, and I think in this day and age, it's getting to the point where people now expect it to be standard bearing in mind that HDTV broadcasting was introduced in 2005 and satellite and in 2009 on terrestrial, so it's not new technology any more, and should not be considered premium , especially with the advent of 4K, 4K should now have become the premium and  HD should have become standard. If broadcasters were to make things available in  HD as standard. Then they might actually see an improvement in the number of people watch their channels and the more people they have watching the more money they can make from advertising

This is a problem with Gotham being E4. This time round I've actually managed to largely steer clear of spoilers. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @commanda6 @caseyb1993 Can’t remember which thread we used for Gotham chat now so I’ll stick it in here but now the final episode has aired (apart from the final-final time-jump one next week to somehow convince us David Mazouz has turned into Christian Bale) what do we think of this last season?

@Andy 

I am very easily pleased, so this final season of Gotham is OK with me and it will be interesting to see how this time jump finale episode on Sunday will go....... can Bruce and Selina really be made to look 10 years older, not unless they spend the entire episode in their new supersuits?????  I for one have been enjoying my E4 Gotham viewing and lets just see how it all ends???????

@commanda6  I think Gotham season 5 is available on Netflix from Today (24th July), that was what was announced a few weeks ago...... I don't have access to check, but have a look and if it's there binge away and you could get to the end before E4 this coming Sunday!!! ......... and @Andy  if you have Netflix you can also get your finale viewing done before Sunday??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @commanda6 @Andy 

I can confirm season 5 began streaming today on Netflix.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Not watched it yet, I'm waiting for the finale to air first so I can watch back to back. 

I take it that it is baaaaaaad then?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy had no willpower and did the dirty on E4 by using Netflix,

@Anonymous User What can I say? Stick a chocolate cake under my nose and I'm going in ... 😉 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

guess which Muppet has been looking on the My5 app for a good 5 minutes?? 😂😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

guess which Muppet has been looking on the My5 app for a good 5 minutes?? 😂😂

image.png

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

*CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR EP1*

@caseyb1993 @commanda6 @Lindzi @Anonymous User

did we see it then? Wasn't it great! Took me a while to get back into it and remember who was who,mwhere and did what etc but despite not an awful lot happening it set everything up nicely for the start of a new season - gotta love Penguin dishing out get out of jail free cards! Nice to see Selina finally looking like Catwoman and nice to have yet another reason to laugh at kid Bruce ... I mean that costume, cmon, he's a billionaire kid and THAT's the best he can find in his 50 wardrobes! 😄 Scarecrow is back and looking SCARY!