Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I saw the trailer today and am getting excited! 💖

We now have bat(boy?)! 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @caseyb1993 Looks like lil'Bruce has been watching The Matrix too many times! 😄

Fun little vid here, skim through it to pick out all your favourite Gotham stars

https://youtu.be/oPRTfbqgGu8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6@caseyb1993@Andy

Looking forward to next Tuesday night...... the nightmare that was Channel 5 seems like a distant memory..... caught the trailer again on Sunday night after watching Homeland on Channel 4, so I can at least console myself with having seen at least 20/30secs of season 4 Gotham in HD!!!!!

Come Halloween my nephew would love that Batman Junior outfit.

One week and counting.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah having seen the trailer with Bruce looking like a teenage Neo crossed with Edward Cullen/Angel from Buffy I think I might end up watching it on E4, not sure I can wait for it to turn up on Netflix! 

My campaign to bring back original Poison Ivy failed though and apparently we've got a third person playing her now!

Tag @Lindzi she's one of our Gotham gang! Date up there ^^ Lindz!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

I was going to record all Gotham and watch later (more down to watching too much stuff!!!!) but I really don't think I can wait.

Yes, apparently Poison Ivy gets older still..... can't be the best job security if you get that role???

Lindzi
Elite 2

ah thanks for tagging me in  @Andy  I do love a bit of Gotham! Not long to wait now Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yay! Another Homeland fan!

No spoilers as I am an episode behind haha. 

Next week will be amazing as aside from Gotham, Plebs is back as well! 😂😂

it sucks they got rid of Stylax though. He is the best character after Grumio! 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

You can't beat a good season of Homeland, season one was one of the best shows I've ever seen (the same sort of great that 24 season one was), so good I even got my Dad watching it.

Interesting to see how it will all finish, as after this season 7 ends, season 8 will be its last.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes season one was an excellent introduction. Until the whole affair thing. I remember thinking, "have they run out of storylines already??"

How it went from suspicions to that was ridiculous in my opinion but it soon picked up again. 🙂

I will be sad when it ends.