cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

CW Four-way Crossover

Dear Forum Members

I am sad, yes sad, because my favourite shows have either ended or coming to the end of their current run and I've got nothing to look forward to until September/October.

However, I am looking forward to CW's promised four-way, four-day (Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow) crossover.

I am also looking forward to Netflix Luke Cage (aka Hero for Hire) in late September.

And next year, when SyFy releases Krypton, I sincerely hope they can convey the constant turmoil the planet was in, because of the various and continuous wars, and show the differences, both physical and psychological, between Humans and Kryptonians.

UK Bob

63 REPLIES 63
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but has anyone noticed Tobin Bell from the Saw series voices (Doctor?) Alchemy? 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
mark_suff
Expert

@caseyb1993 It hasn't been mentioned, and nope never noticed, well spotted.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@mark_suff wrote:

@caseyb1993 It hasn't been mentioned, and nope never noticed, well spotted.

@mark_suff He has one of those voices that just stands out 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Who is enjoying the crossover? 🙂

(Unless I have created a Flashpoint and only I can see it. 😮 😉 )

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Casey

You asked, "Who is enjoying the crossover?", The answer is

ME

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy It is very enjoyable this week! 😉

I hope Wally/Kid Flash gets his chance to shine properly in this crossover but considering it is still to early in the series, I doubt it. 😞

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Casey

You are probably right about KidFlash/Wally but I think there are more revelations to come concerning Flashpoint.

UK Bob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm still watching them all... But I think each series (especially Flash) has gone a bit daft now Smiley Surprised

ukbobboy
Legend

@SeeMoreDigital

Hi SMD

You know, you should remember the source material the CW DC shows are based on, i.e. comics. And that means the scientific facts talked about in the shows are scientific nonsense and the so called "logic" are just flights of fancy.

In other words, the shows are pure escapism and, to my mind, are far better and healthier than taking any myriad of drugs to achieve the same effect, i.e. for those 45 minutes I can forget my problems, the problems of the world and any other current form of trouble.

So, yes they can get a bit daft but that's just what the doctor ordered.

UK Bob

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital

Hi SMD

You know, you should remember the source material the CW DC shows are based on, i.e. comics. And that means the scientific facts talked about in the shows are scientific nonsense and the so called "logic" are just flights of fancy.

In other words, the shows are pure escapism and, to my mind, are far better and healthier than taking any myriad of drugs to achieve the same effect, i.e. for those 45 minutes I can forget my problems, the problems of the world and any other current form of trouble.

So, yes they can get a bit daft but that's just what the doctor ordered.

UK Bob

Hi @ukbobboy

I couldn't have put that any better myself

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.