cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

CW Four-way Crossover

Dear Forum Members

I am sad, yes sad, because my favourite shows have either ended or coming to the end of their current run and I've got nothing to look forward to until September/October.

However, I am looking forward to CW's promised four-way, four-day (Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow) crossover.

I am also looking forward to Netflix Luke Cage (aka Hero for Hire) in late September.

And next year, when SyFy releases Krypton, I sincerely hope they can convey the constant turmoil the planet was in, because of the various and continuous wars, and show the differences, both physical and psychological, between Humans and Kryptonians.

UK Bob

63 REPLIES 63
ukbobboy
Legend

Cheers @caseyb1993

I have a tendency to get carried away.

Catch you later.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If You watched the Flash season end.

Youll know how CW will be able to do more cross overs even after CBS had writen supergirl to make cross over episodes extremely rare if impossible...

O and the Flash Happens after Arrow final in the time line as well...  even if aired before Arrow... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extra Constantine was a NBC show and sold to Amazon prime in the UK.

Thats why the cross over with Arrow only happened after the series had failed on NBC and the actor was released to star on other shows...

NBC all ready had Grimm and Constantine failed to capture the same user base even on the same day...

Cable viewing numbers don't cut it on a National channel in USA... so they do drop shows fast if they only get cable number in viewers...

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @mark_suff @Andy @commanda6

Well Super Hero Fans

The four-way crossover is fast approaching, in the US anyway, and that should mean that we will not have to wait too long to see this 4-way visual treat.

BTW, they are now calling it (again) a 4-way crossover even though it covers five episodes over four shows, at this stage I don't know what to call it.

Never mind, here is a 20 second teaser CW has released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxKllrhYoj0

UK Bob

mark_suff
Expert

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

Wonder who the 96 are who gave it a thumbs down?. Not me !!

ukbobboy
Legend

@mark_suff

Mark

You said, "Wonder who the 96 are who gave it a thumbs down?. Not me !!".  May be it's because its 3.38am and my mind's not working properly but what are you refering to?

I will probably work it out in a few hours from now but at the moment I'm just

Confused Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@GraphiteGB @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @mark_suff @Andy @commanda6

Hi Super Hero Fans

Just some news I've found about a forthcoming episode of Supergirl, the big bad is going to be a long time nemesis of Superman, i.e. The Parasite.

The Parasite 01.jpg

I've attached a CW promo of the episode but it does contain spoilers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5DFMl4Ot5Q 

As a side issue, I would never have thought the Parasite would have been a Supergirl villain, simply because this particular character can be so overwhelming.  

Whenever the Parasite has come up against Superman, in the comics I have read,  Superman gets beaten within an inch of his life.

If CW gets this episode right, Supergirl's face-off against the Parasite should be great.

UK Bob

mark_suff
Expert

@ukbobboy Firstly what are you doing up at 3.38am ?? The thumbs down is referring to YouTube, you give videos a thumbs up if you like them, thumbs down if you don't, it's right below video. 

Mark.

ukbobboy
Legend

@mark_suff

Hi Mark

Yeah, I get it now, the 96 (now 98) haters. Man, I've got no time for haters, i.e. people who hate for the sake of hating.

Haters.jpg

As for my sleep patterns, yes I agree they're out of wack.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@GraphiteGB @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @mark_suff @Andy @commanda6

Guys

CW has just release a 45 second trailer/teaser of the four night crossover, WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJvOfYDR_g

UK Bob

PS. Marvel are doing an Inhumans TV Show next year, around autumn of  2017.