cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broken remote can anyone help

Hey guys I'm new to now tv n trying to find customer service- my remote it's nackered and I need a new one sending out

Can anyone help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

In the meantime there is an android app you can use to control the box whilst you are waiting. 

If you like the content, another option is to buy a box with passes if they are on offer and using the remote from that.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

In the meantime there is an android app you can use to control the box whilst you are waiting. 

If you like the content, another option is to buy a box with passes if they are on offer and using the remote from that.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to the 'NOW TV Accessories Shop' the remotes are currenly 'out of stock'. That being said, it often works out more cost effective to purchase a new box complete with bundled movie/entertainmet vouchers...

For example, Currys are currently offering a NOW TV 'black' box bundled together with 3 months 'Entertainment' (or 2 months 'Movies) for £17.00

Cheers