cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broken device

My stick and or charger are not working and i am still paying for it,  what do i do?? 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whats the fault on the Stick & power adapter ?

Any error message or error code on your television screen ?

Did you ever manage to setup the stick in the first place on your television and only recently the stick became faulty ?

Or it's a new stick and you can't get it started at all ?

When you say charger, i am assuming you are leaving the power left switched on with the stick at all the time when in use and there is a small white light on the stick when the power is normally on (The supplied adaptor is not really a charger like a mobile phone charger for example, just in case you are not using the power adaptor when attempting to use the stick).

You could return the Stick and ask for a refund or a replacement if under warranty from the place you bought it from.

And if you wish not to use the NowTV service anymore and have any vouchers running or active passes on it, you then need to go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and fully cancel any active pass or passes on your account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I mean the power adapter,  the white light is on but picture on the screen is fuzzy the goes off, the light flickers too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had it for a while all set up and working fine until today. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like a wifi or low internet bandwidth problem when using the stick.

See if there is anything in this trouble shooting guide linked below helps (click the black arrow next to the step number to expand the on screen information).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will give it try, thank you