Broadband

anyone’s broadband down

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What's your location ?

Over on Sky Twitter it seems there is an outage in the Leicester LE3 post code area.

Gill78
Advocate

Mine, been like it a few weeks. Nothing's connecting properly but it says it's fine when I do the checks. There was a mast down, need to check about that. 

RoyB
Legend

@Gill78 

Broadband doesn’t go over masts.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Unless it’s a mobile provider for unlimited data being used in the router?

The only thing I could think of.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

I think if someone mentions broadband, not qualified by anything else, we would take it to mean Now broadband.

It would be a bit unfair to come on here and moan about some other company’s broadband, wouldn’t it? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am a new customer but the broadband connection is down but the phone line works  does the engineer need to come back out or do I need to contact now ? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use this link to confirm the status of your broadband.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/having-trouble-with-your-broadband

Assuming you have turned your router off and on again?

You could always give the team a call to determine if its something that can be sorted via a visit. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband has been down since 11am yesterday (4th Oct) in Warrington. Is this the same for anyone else?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the information from the post up from yours 😄