Broadband

Any one else broadband not working tonight 

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine is in a smart tv and the steps are only for a computer 🥺
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On your TV you will have modify your internet settings and set your DNS to manual "8.8.8.8". 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I’m in Devon and our broadband has crashed. Call centre not open. Service online checker asking for bank details and still not working... anyone know what’s happening? Not impressed it can’t be reported 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’m in Essex and it’s down! All lights on the box are one. Do the technical
check and says to check all my box and then comes up with call between
8am-8pm. Nothing can be done till tommorow morning which is a JOKE 🤬
Mikeaj96
Scholar

@Anonymous User 

Have you checked the link I posted above. This is temporarily resolving the issue for many users, whilst Sky/NowTV are working on a fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have, but there are several of us in the household and do all those steps is pointless for us! But hope someone else finds them useful 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User we are in Essex too and after spending over 30minutes navigating through some pretty useless website help,  I find the call centre is closed.... as well as half the country being affected by no broadband too - wt???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having issues since 4pm and now cannot use internet at all but all lights are green on the box!  Did a test too and says no issues, arghh 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in Glasgow and mines is down there's no one to contact just payed the bill yesterday well if this isn't fixed soon I will be changing supplier just when I was watching Housewives of jersey lol