Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband service down

Hello has anyone's broadband gone down mine has and I have a solid amber light 

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, mine is amber but line checker is not detecting a problem with the network. I’m in Cornwall.

iHubbi
Scholar

Dear Now TV,

I'm in Plymouth and for some reason my Internet indicator is also showing as amber.

So obviously there is a network issue covering Plymouth and Cornwall.

So please can you sort it out ASAP.

GJ

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My service is down, amber light. Tried reset. Line checker says it's a problem my end. Went through the steps to sort it, they can't fix it. Says to wait for call centre to open at 8a.m. assuming they are open? Also in Cornwall.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in Cornwall too, ours Internet is down too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep in same in Portreath, amber light ! 

I've a mate up in St Ozzel on Sky and the same with him

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also in Cornwall and have tried to fix the issue with no luck.  Has anyone had a response from Now? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, tried everything to get it back up and running. When  I go to my account it's not recognising I have BB. Just need to hope for the best as noone to call 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also in Cornwall & just the solid amber light, line test ok, swapped micro filter over and back again with multiple resets.

held on the phone need to get some work done

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m in Newquay-same here, solid amber light. Have tried various reboots and different filters but no luck. Does anyone know if there is a number to call - I know they are unlikely to be manning it but worth a try!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Seems the issue isn't limited to Now, also Sky and BT. Did see OpenReach
vans in the area late yesterday so hopefully they're on to it.