cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not working

I joined Now Broadband on the 24th September, had set up my old bank account that still had some money in on my account but changed it as soon as my new bank card came for my new bank account, to which I immediately updated the details for on my Now account. The broadband was all set up on the 24th and worked for a total of 2 days with no issues and then hasnt since. I made a request on their website to have an engineer sent out to check it and apparently this was done so on the 30th september and everything was fine yet my broadband still isn't working? Ive called on two separate occasions on different days and both members of staff have tried to be as helpful as possible, its telling them my connection is fine but its not working at all. The second member of staff had another Now broadband box sent out as they couldnt find any issues on their system and walked me through resetting the box and such but the internet light still wasnt lighting up on the box and the broadband still isnt working now, the new box was set up and is just doing the exact same thing so it evidently isnt the box, ive explained to both members of staff it could be because theyve tried to take payment from my old bank when the money is in my new account which is now on their system but both members of staff have told me it wont be because of the payment? Its been about 2 weeks without internet and no progression seems to be getting made, the only reason its annoying is because I need broadband to do work at home, anyone else had any issues like this?

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You will need to keep pestering customer support. This is customer to customer forum, and staff at NOW seldom monitor it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help