cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband costs

My broadband costs have risen from £26 to £35.99 a month from July (just noticed) is there an explanation for this rise as this cost is not on the broadband pages and can get broadband a lot cheaper elsewhere

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have just come out of the 12 month introductory NowTV Broadband deal offer, where i am assuming the 12 months was up in July when you signed up to NowTV the year before ?

You will need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team to either renegotiate a new 12 month deal or look at other ISP's if you are not happy with NowTV or they don't give you a new deal price that you are satisfied with.

I had to do this twice so far for myself and my sister's NowTV Broadband accounts and my dad's NowTV Broadband is up for 12 month renewal now in the next week, so i will be giving the NowTV Broadband Team a call to renegotiate a new deal where currently my dad's price is £25 and like you is going up to £35.99.

You will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments when logged in on here (click the green drop down arrow below your live date to see the contact number to phone on your screen).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have just come out of the 12 month introductory NowTV Broadband deal offer, where i am assuming the 12 months was up in July when you signed up to NowTV the year before ?

You will need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team to either renegotiate a new 12 month deal or look at other ISP's if you are not happy with NowTV or they don't give you a new deal price that you are satisfied with.

I had to do this twice so far for myself and my sister's NowTV Broadband accounts and my dad's NowTV Broadband is up for 12 month renewal now in the next week, so i will be giving the NowTV Broadband Team a call to renegotiate a new deal where currently my dad's price is £25 and like you is going up to £35.99.

You will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments when logged in on here (click the green drop down arrow below your live date to see the contact number to phone on your screen).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

thanks for this this when I have followed your instructions no number has come up can you please

provide me with the number 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just sent you a PM check your inbox on here.

Good luck renegotiating on new deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again got through relatively quickly and managed to get a deal better than what I was paying before