cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Buddy Not Responding

So my partner and I have had broadband buddy running to block certain websites that our kids have found that are actually inappropriate. However today,  I found one of the sites was accessible and when checking broadband buddy it was turned on but it is still allowing access. 

I'm not sure what is wrong considering up until now it had been working perfectly. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if this linked article helps in any way.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/broadband-buddy-troubleshooting 

Where under the FAQ "I can't access my work VPN from home" you can customise what websites you can allow or block .

Never tried this myself where i am not sure if it works or is only related to work VPN's where i don't use Broadband Buddy in my settings which is switched off.

Also the linked article mentions if you believe that Broadband Buddy is not tracking the correct parental settings then to report it and get in touch with NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem @Anonymous User .  I just randomly checked it and its not working, not even if I block a site.  Did you get a solution to this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. It stopped working just before the weekend for me, just seemingly at random