cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box office

Hi guys, jus looking for a bit of advice regarding skysports box office on my nowtv box..

I ordered the Bellew v Haye rematch the other day online and after purchasing the fight, I receieved an email automatically confirming the order, then I downloaded the skysports box office app onto my nowtv box, but when I sign in, on the app, through the nowtv box, although the fight hasnt started yet, it mentions something like "LINK ACCOUNT TO START WATCHING".. Im just a bit unsure what this means, had a look online and cant find anything about linking anything. On the email it has a "to start watching click here" link which when i click, it sends me to the box office online site where I can sign in, but obviously again, the event hasnt started yet. 

I just worry that come this saturday night when the event starts, im gonna have trouble playing it through my tv, I am worrying for nothing and when the fight starts this saturday, if I sign in to box office through my nowtv box, will the fight be there on my tele..  its just the "link account to start watching" which is confusing me.. Im hoping its nothing..

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this,

George 

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. I wouldn't worry too much, I've not bought the event myself but as long as you've logged into the app with your Box Office username and password it should just work at the right time. However as the event is run by Neulion not NOW TV I'd suggest dropping them an email at skyboxofficesupport 'at' neulion.com if you want to double check.

There's a couple of help pages here that might also be useful to you

http://www.skysports.com/terms-and-conditions/12930/10539101/FAQs

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Ive just emailed them now. I just wouldnt want to get to the night of the boxing and have trouble viewing, just a bit confusing with it mentioning linking accounts, but hopefully they will explain it properly to me

thanks again