cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box Sets and Blockbusters for just £99

Can anyone help recover email today for Box Sets and Blockbusters for just £99, but every time I go to my account I'm unable to get the offer it is so frustrating. Can't contact anyone just get robotic answers 

Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a thread on here about it if you have a movie or entertainment sub active or expiring it will not let you have the offer 

The initial terms and conditions said not for existing 3rd party payers they have since changed the terms to also read an active movie or entertainment sub makes you ineligible  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem, received the email, cannot claim offer!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Annoyingly new customers only!!! When my subscription runs out I’ll be leaving. No valued customers here... think netflix is calling. Sad...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am with you on that ours tun out on 15th dec then it is back to netflix and amazon loyalty means nothing anymore so so long now t v

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a thread on here about it if you have a movie or entertainment sub active or expiring it will not let you have the offer 

The initial terms and conditions said not for existing 3rd party payers they have since changed the terms to also read an active movie or entertainment sub makes you ineligible  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been a Now TV customer for over 6 years (since the white Now TV Box came out). Disappointing that us long standing customers miss out once again. My Cinema pass has expired and my Entertainment has a month or so left to run. No deal for me. Time to seek alternative means. So annoyed with it all.