cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven7
Advocate

Boost

I just brought boost so no ads so why when at start there are ads still absolute joke and rip off 

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steven7 

Adverts for live TV will NOT be removed by boost. In fact live TV adverts will never be going anywhere.

If it’s third party adverts from on demand content such as adverts for Tesco or Pizza Hut then you’ll need to log out and back in. That being said promos for NOW content aren’t classed as adverts and won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Steven7
Advocate
This is not for live tv it’s just for streaming when I decide to watch it
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steven7 

If you’ve just bought it, simply sign out of your device and log back in. This should give it a kick start to remove the third party adverts from on demand content.

Steven7
Advocate
Still got now ads advertisements before film or series starts
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steven7 

As I said if it’s promotional trailers for Sky/NOW then they are NOT classed as adverts. They are here to stay.

What are you getting?

Sky trailers or adverts for Tesco?

If it’s the former then nothing we can do can get rid of them.

Steven7
Advocate
Yep just had sky/now trailers

But tried few things just see what happens but nothing come up since At the
start now so must working alright now
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steven7 

Hate to say that those Sky/NOW trailers are here to stay. Wouldn’t mind them as much if we had a skip feature like Amazon Prime and if you had boost we should be able to skip them. 

They don’t always come up too so you can’t really plan or tell when they do. Man they are annoying though!