£19
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Jeez... Are these offers real?

4 months of movies for just £19.00. That's just £4.75 per month - and that includes the new black box. Amazing!

BicBasher
Elite

I wonder if Amazon are doing this to shift the stock before the ban on streaming boxes that don't include Amazon Video?

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BicBasher that was last month. Try searching for an Apple TV or Chromecast. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon wasnt doing them to start was tesco but once people started ask them to pricematch last night the site changed to the same deal good deal for new box and those passes.
BicBasher
Elite

With Amazon still stocking NOW TV boxes, it'll only fuel the rumours that Amazon Video will finally launch on the box after the recent addition to Roku.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please could someone let me know what happens to my direct debit when I apply an entertainment pass.  Does it get frozen or will I end up paying twice?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you enter the code now your voucher starts when your current paid end, you then won't be charged for the next few months, once the voucher ends you'll be billed to your debit/card card again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon have either a 4month movies or a 6months entertainment pack on a lightning deal just now for £15.99 be fast the deal ends at 23:45 I'm currently in a wait list to get one