cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged after cancellation

i cancelled my broadband in dec as it went up from £18 to £25. I wasnt happy about this but it was my fault for not noticing it goes up that much. Anyway Jan bill came out annoyingly but that was by the by. I contacted them to make sure it was cancelled down as i now had a new broadband in place. I was then charged £25 on 5th feb and £25 on 5th march!! I used online chat on 6th march as i was in america and the person i was speaking to could see i had cancelled back in dec and would arrange a refund. April bill for £25 has now come out. Due to corona i cant get in touch with anyone but im desperate to get a refund as its now £100 they owe me and im scared they'll keep taking money out i cant afford as im paying for my other internet! When i go on my account it says no bills available too but my bank statement says now tv

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same I cancelled after engineer being able to install my broadband and suddenly I'm.being charged again and cant get in touch to get my money back or remove card details .

Nothing but hassle worst thing ever did was sign up with now tv