cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Dear Forum Members

Most of you will know that Batman vs Superman: DoJ will be released in the UK tomorrow, if you are going to see the film then please do not read any further.

OK, first my son and his girlfriend are going to see the film no matter what has been said in the US so far, and what has been said is not good.

I'll stop there, if anybody wants to check the story it is all over the Internet.

UK Bob

38 REPLIES 38
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy if you go by the general rule of half of what I say is nonsense you won't go far wrong! 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Hi Andy

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

I hope you weren't the one who never rewound the tape after you'd finished with it, used to take #%**%^*## ages to get back to the beginning! Robot Mad

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Not when the tape said the store would fine you! That was my sweety money back then. Smiley Very Happy

It was worse if the player chewed the tape! Woman Sad

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

caseyb1993 wrote:

It was worse if the player chewed the tape! Woman Sad

... and do you remember when you got the rental tapes and they were all sticky and you had to guess whether the sticky was a) safe to touch b) safe to stick in the recorder or c) get someone else to do it instead! 😉

Movies just aren't as much fun these days are they? 😉

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

caseyb1993 wrote: 

The music video on the Daredevil movie 'bring me to life' is a good song. Not sure if it is on the directors cut though as I don't have that version.

I can confirm that it is on the DC version. Along with 'Wont Back Down' by Fuel and 'For You' by The Calling...

Cheers

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anyone seen the movie other than me yet? I am dying to talk spoilers with someone! Privately in case you are worrying 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I promise this is the last time I will post on this topic (until the dvd comes out).

I found a funny review on youtube that I just had to share 😄 😄 😄

Warning! Contains spoilers! (Obviously)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPi8liw-zI

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

As I've not seen "Dawn of Justice" yet and so cannot say whether the criticisms in the YouTube film are correct or not, but if they are then this shows why WB still does not understand how to deal with the comic properties they own.

If this "Dawn of Justice" is a prelude to DC's Universe then it's not going to be very big.

UK Bob