cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BBC Sounds on Now TV

Just thought I'd Post this link from RXTVlog regarding a new BBC and Sky Deal....... and if you check there is a bit saying that BBC Sounds will be coming in the future to Sky and Now TV:

https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/11/connected-red-button-service-comes-to.html

I've never used BBC Sounds (or the thing it replaced) but I suppose all new stuff is welcome and whenever it does appear I'm sure I'll check what it's all about.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like their will be new content will be arriving this week with the BBC Sounds app and sky comedy channel launching this week on the entertainment pass which will be on now tv boxes and sticks. I am looking forward to see the new content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the bbc sounds app be available on now tv smart box with Freeview.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am looking for the BBC Sounds app on freeview only. I can currently get it online or record it but streaming via TV would be so much easier.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone here when BBC Sounds TV App will be launching  on now tv smart box with Freeview.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just noticed BBC Sounds app is on the Roku store. Does that mean it will not be be that far away until it will be on the now tv boxes and sticks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The BBC Sounds tv app has arrived on my now tv smart box with Freeview if anyone is interested.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just found this in the app store and downloaded .Im now being asked to sign in and use the  code on the screen,whilst it tells you what to do im still a bit confused.I use the i-player every morning to watch a bit of BBC Breakfast on my laptop and i dont have to sign in as it remembers me.So how and why do i need to do it as im already signed in ?Thankyou for any help in advance.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. You only need to do this once so that the BBC Sounds app can be linked to your BBC account, after that the app will stay signed in like your laptop does. On your laptop just go to https://account.bbc.com/account/tv and enter the code shown on the app. The app will then authenticate and be signed into your BBC account automatically without you having to type your details in.