cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are there any administrators or moderators?

I am sure CrapTV may want to make a point, but if there is one sure way to kill a board it is to allow this sort of spamming.  Can all the CrapTV posts be deleted?

38 REPLIES 38
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @starman73 

I am not a moderator or employed by nowtv whatsoever and a loyal NowTV customer just like you over the years.

However from my experience on here i find NowTV Staff pretty easy going and a friendly bunch so i don't think you got nothing to worry about.

They only tend to jump on somebody if they are abusive to others or flood the forum with spam posts.

I have always found your posts to be informative and helpful to others on the forum especially sports related topics.

Maybe one suggestion if you don't mind me saying is to stick to one of your forum names in the future so it doesn't confuse matters who you are.

Just decide if you prefer to stick with ClockEnd or starman73 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent advice @schnapps It is a bit weird using two IDs on ONE forum, it"s the sort of thing leads others to ignore you 😁 At least you had nothing to apologise for @schnapps 

starman73
Elite

I have three IDs because I have three accounts. I cannot combine them into one, and I will continue to have three IDs unless I can have 5 simultaneous streams under one account.

starman73
Elite

Can someone just close this thread down? Or just remove it? Wish I never started it.

starman73
Elite

Maybe one suggestion if you don't mind me saying is to stick to one of your forum names in the future so it doesn't confuse matters who you are.

Just decide if you prefer to stick with ClockEnd or  starman73.

How would I know?  When I go into the forum there is NOTHING saying which user I am. Just depends on what I last logged in as . I don’t see any issue. 

B12A0AD8-27F9-405C-A322-201EDB071C2F.png

RoyB
Legend

@starman73 @Anonymous User 

It’s right behind the eight-ball; click/tap that and it will tell you who you are.

At my age, I often have to do this, even though I have only one account here 🤔 😜

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyBThis age thing is a bummer 😁

Hover over or click on your little round profile picture and yes it does indeed remind you who you are 😉 Simples, as a youthful meerkat once said.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @RoyB  @schnapps 

Yes Guys

Along with the memories goes the taste buds and hearing, e.g. I'm finding that I have to turn up the TV to hear what the actors are saying, put spicy pepper in my meals to pep up my taste buds, etc.

This age thing is indeed a bummer.

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

@ukbobboy 

Yes, but it’s still better than the alternative ⚰️ 🤗

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.