cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV Now app wishlist

With Christmas just around the corner here is my wishlist for Now on the Apple TV.  I hope someone from technical reads it and makes these few things happen 🙂

1. Make pause work on live sport.  On this help page https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features it says that Apple TV's should be able to pause live channels for up to 30 mins.  I have 2 Apple TV 4K's and I cant pause Sky Sports F1 on any of them.

2. Sports Catchup in 1080p when you have boost. (F1 for me but sure followers of other sports would like it as well)

3. Last but definitely not least.  Faster F1 catchup.  While F1TV Pro users around the world enjoy watch from start and instant catchup availability, all I ask is for each session to be available to watch on demand within an hour or so fo finishing broadcast and not the half a day/day/2 days it takes now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All valid points, unfortunately won’t be seen by staff as they seldom monitor and post on the forum. Your best to email support, see the below picture for the email address.

977EB95B-763D-4628-BDFE-6142A72012D4.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All valid points, unfortunately won’t be seen by staff as they seldom monitor and post on the forum. Your best to email support, see the below picture for the email address.

977EB95B-763D-4628-BDFE-6142A72012D4.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  I've sent it off to the email address.  Always worth a try 🙂

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

3 isn’t a technical issue, it’s a commercial one, to do with rights, and affects F1 on any device, not just the slightly awry Apple TV Now app.

You need to ask that Commercial negotiate a rather better deal for F1 catchup next season.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.