cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App not working on LG

I was asked to update the app on my LG tv and since then i cannot watch anything. It either freezes, asks for my login or i get an unable to load video message. Cheers Now TV

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have the same problem, which started after updating the Now Tv app on my Lg tv 

OLED55b7v model. I am asked to input my username and password, when i select a program to watch. However, the virtual keyboard does not appear to allow input of information!!!

The Now Tv app version is 3.0.2 and the software version of the lg tv is 05.80.35

Can anyone help with a solution?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own an LG Smart TV so i won't be much help, but what i would be inclined to try whilst waiting for an answer from a fellow LG Smart TV owner would be to put the TV in standby, then unplug the power to the TV for say a minute, then power back the TV on again and see if you can access the NowTV App and use it as normal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried it but still the same issue. Thanks anyway
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue - have tried switching off etc too but just back screen - so frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening on my newer LG TV but not my older one. It says either error loading to player or unable to load video. The ads play before the video but then the error occurs. Are there any solutions?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps 

So I have an LG TV, thankfully have not encountered any issues that has been circulating around the forms.

My only real suggestion is to set the TV back to factory settings and start from scatch. This might squash any bugs that have been lying around on the app and TV software. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It worked! Reset to factory settings now all OK. Thank you