Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh I will add it to MAL @caseyb1993 !! I like the look of that one, and there's only 12 eps, perfect!!

Dare I ask if you are becoming a Viceland fan? I told you there was some good stuff on there (although I've not watched any of their anime yet, but there's some pretty good docs).

I've been trying to catch up with loads of DIY at the mo so I'm a bit behind with my watching but I've only 2 eps of School-Live left.

After that I reckon I might move onto advanced level anime and go for Tokyo Ghoul and High School of the Dead at the same time!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I only like the anime section to Viceland. Nothing else. 😉

There are actually two seasons to Tokyo Ghoul and there is a rumour that they are making season 3. 🙂

I'm trying to watch all of Cowboy Bebop but some episodes are missing. 😞

(Man, that one is fantastic!)

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

There are actually two seasons to Tokyo Ghoul and there is a rumour that they are making season 3. 🙂

@caseyb1993 Of course there's 2 seasons, there's always 2 seasons with anime!! *grumble grumble* 😄

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy I only like the anime section to Viceland. Nothing else. 😉

@caseyb1993 Aha! What you actually mean is you would miss Viceland if it wasn't on, I'll take that! #VicelandVictory

caseyb1993 wrote:

I'm trying to watch all of Cowboy Bebop but some episodes are missing. 😞

(Man, that one is fantastic!)

@caseyb1993 Cmon get it reported Casey, we can get our man on the inside Jason onto the case! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I reported it via live chat a few days ago.

Then all of a sudden, me and the live chat agent were chatting for 30 minutes about what anime we like! 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy I reported it via live chat a few days ago.

Then all of a sudden, me and the live chat agent were chatting for 30 minutes about what anime we like! 😄

@caseyb1993 Why am I not surprised Casey, why am I not surprised! 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 

Finished Gakkougurashi! yesterday! Loved it, in fact probably more than Death Note, just because I didn't think it would be my kinda show but it won me over with the way it all pieced together and pulled on the heart strings making the initially annoying Yuki into a loveable, brave, inspiring hero, and some shock/unexpected twists along the way. Maybe all anime is like this!

Two proper animes done, so now I can start on High School of the Dead! There was an obligatory 'let's all go swimming in the roof top pool' episode in Gakkougurashi! so I feel I'm suitably prepared! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anyone noticed in the Drama section of Crunchyroll there's an 11 episode live-action version of Death Note!! Has anyone seen this? Got to be worth a watch, right?!? I've ordered the two Japanese live-action films so combine these two with the anime and the upcoming Netflix version gives 4 versions of Death Note to watch!! I'll aim for all of them by Xmas!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I was wondering how long it would take it you to notice the Death Note drama. I haven't watched it though. 🙂

Have you started Tokyo Ghoul yet? It looks like both seasons are being added so I can finally watch season 2. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Hang on,  knew it was there and didn't tell me! 😄

image.png

Yep watched first 2 eps so far, was gonna start HSOTD but when I saw the countdown on Tokyo Ghoul thought I'd better get a few episodes in the bank before I start getting behind. Really enjoying it, tho I thought it was only gonna be 12 eps, should have known better! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I was going to see how long it took you to realise. I did plan on telling you eventually, honest! 😉

If you loved Death Note, then you will (hopefully) love Tokyo Ghoul. 😉