cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Anime discussion - all welcome!

@Ryan-R

Ahh, six months hard labour down in the NOW TV dungeons? 

image.png

That'll teach you to watch Rick and Morty on the job! 😉

I will get round to Clannad eventually, I feel it's compulsory in order to stay in the club, but it's the thought of all those episodes! Oh yes a nice little comedy anime would be good for when I finish DxD, get your thinking caps on folks!

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@Andy If you want a comedy that doesn't really follow one main storyline, then I recommend Ouran High School Host Club. 🙂

@Ryan-R Did you tell me once you've seen this before?

OuranHS2

tumblr_mwlazyRPfi1qj7g7io1_500

The show is pretty much about a girl who is mistaken for a boy and is "forced" to join a host club after she breaks a valuable vase. A host club is basically a club where guys like to make girls happy. (Don't twist those words as it isn't how it sounds! Lol)

Here is a small clip to introduce you to it. 🙂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2LcVdM2RFk

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Uploaded by cutewolf99 on 2010-05-09.
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 There's a lot of episodes again! 😶

Doyou need to watch them all in order (in which case it will have to go on my sometime maybe list) or can you treat it like a sitcom and once you've watched the first episode just dip in here and there when you feel like it and it still makes sense (in which case phew I'll give it a go) 😎

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@Andy In a way they do need to be watched in order but it isn't an anime to watch all in one go if that helps. 😉

The longer series are better as the really short ones are rushed. 😞

I suppose if you want a short one, then Dagashi Kashi is good. It is literally set in a sweet shop and pretty much seems like advertising. 😄

It's on FunimationNow as season 1 is blocked on Crunchyroll. 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ah that's ok then I'll give it a go and just watch one now and then in between everything else (the first one not the sweet shop one! Unless it has every flavour kitkats in, in which case I'll tune in! 😄 )

I'll have to watch Clannad but I think I need to set aside a block of time otherwise I'll never get it cracked, so probably summer with sun shining, feet up, no work, pina colada with a little umbrella etc etc !! Then I can look up at the sun and contemplate the meaning of life afterwards like Ryan had to! 😎

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

wrote:

Then I can look up at the sun and contemplate the meaning of life afterwards like Ryan had to! 😎

@Andy I had to do that after watching Clannad as well, it truly is a masterpiece! (don't forget Clannad: After Story as well 😉 )

Even both seasons are less episodes than GoT!! 😄

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 PS R&M season 4 ..... LATE2019!!!!!! Whose doing the animation, a chimp army? 😐

image.jpeg

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@Andy I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Viewers had to wait two years to see Rick escape the federation didn't they?? 😄

Best.episode.ever.

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ah I didn't realise there were long waits between each season, blimey, poor Rick, his arthritis will have set in by the time S4 comes round, no more Rick Dancing there then! 😄

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@Andy that's why it is a fantastic show! The creators take their time making it! 🙂

Definitely an OMG moment!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILoL-zMbqg8

Rick going to jail for NUMEROUS crimes in the season 2 episode 10 aka finale Wedding Squanchers The song in the background is "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails