Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

wrote:

Then I can look up at the sun and contemplate the meaning of life afterwards like Ryan had to! 😎

@Andy I had to do that after watching Clannad as well, it truly is a masterpiece! (don't forget Clannad: After Story as well 😉 )

Even both seasons are less episodes than GoT!! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 PS R&M season 4 ..... LATE2019!!!!!! Whose doing the animation, a chimp army? 😐

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Viewers had to wait two years to see Rick escape the federation didn't they?? 😄

Best.episode.ever.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ah I didn't realise there were long waits between each season, blimey, poor Rick, his arthritis will have set in by the time S4 comes round, no more Rick Dancing there then! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy that's why it is a fantastic show! The creators take their time making it! 🙂

Definitely an OMG moment!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILoL-zMbqg8

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 OK tell me you're a member of Pure HMV or you've preordered the boxset and can enter this ....

https://twitter.com/purehmv/status/1012735064621420544?s=09

And then tell me you'll take me if you win!!!! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Holy sugar, we are finally getting a DVD release??????? 2 days after my birthday too!!! Definitely what any birthday money is going towards!! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Andy Ordered!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yay!! You get entry just by preordering, you don't have to go through PurePoints! Good luck!! Just remember who told you about it!! 🙂

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993

Hi Guys

I've pre-ordered "The Death of Superman", looking forwards to watching something the DCEU can get right.

The Death of Superman (2018).jpg

UK Bob