Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Anime discussion - all welcome!

@Anonymous User 

image.jpeg

Aww man,,so many R&M fave episodes, only got 4 more eps of S3 to go then I'm done. Just love Interdimensional Cable, Pickle Rick, Tiny Rick, Get Schwifty, Meeseeks, the last one I watched with Morty's detox was hilarious as well, there isn't a bad episode just varying shades of great!

Please you had to mention School Days, if I say I managed to watch one more episode over Cmas then it would be a slight exaggeration, but I really am still dedicated to finishing it! 😄

FMA ... Hmm.... There's one I've not looked into yet .........

PS how did your Food Wars go, pick up any hints for Xmas dinner? 😉

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

I had £100 in Christmas money and guess where it has all gone lol. 😄

@caseyb1993 Not on the Stranger Things boxset, I can guarantee that! 😉 😄

0 Thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Hey, Friends has been added to Netflix, I have no time for Stranger Things 😄 😄

So you've seen The Rickshank Rickdemption episode? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yep seen it, is that one your favourite? Got a taste for McDonalds Szechuan sauce now? 😄  which I'm guessing is just like normal Szechuan sauce only cheaper with more sugar in! 😄

Not as good as I'M PICKLE RIIIICK!!!!! tho!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

(I love Konata)

Nice! My favourite episode is Auto Erotic Assimilation. Geez that ending got me so bad..

Hahaha I admire your determination! Especially for that anime in particular lol

I need to update so much on MAL and I'm going to have a look over at both of your lists to see what's going on there.

Finally got Crunchyroll too! But I can never watch a currently airing series..I have to finish seasons in quickly because I can't wait haha

Food Wars is great like always, but sadly not enough cooking in the latest season to satisfy my hunger! Won't be spoiling anything though..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

You're a Friends fan too?

Everyone knows I'm the biggest fan here at NOW TV (possibly the world!). I've not been beaten in any Friends quiz yet haha

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It's my number one episode! 😄

That and "Rest and Ricklaxation" with Toxic Rick!

"If God exists, it's bleeping me!" 😄

Spoiler
One thing that puzzled me, when Riq IV (head of council Rick) says "we have his Summer and Morty hostage, obviously I get HER". Why though? 😮

As Rick NEEDS Morty?? Plot twist maybe? 😮

@Anonymous User Auto Erotic Assimilation. Was that the one with Unity? Rick has game haha 😄

To be honest, I've only just started watching Friends. Liking it though!

I only really caught a few episodes here and there when it was on Channel 4 or 5 when I was about 10 years old. Lol

Then again, Dexter is on NOWTV.... Tough choice.... 😮

Also, Cowboy Bebop arrived! Cat Tongue

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy One thing that puzzled me...

@caseyb1993 I don't even get that far in my thinking, everything is so bonkers I just go with the flow and don't try to make any sense of it! 😄 Maybe when I get round to watching a second time ....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@AndyHahaha I admire your determination! Especially for that anime in particular lol

@Anonymous User Never let my dedication to the anime cause be doubted ... I watched episode 4 of School Days yesterday ... and I'm going in for another one today! Expect me to have watched it all by this time next week .... and then no-one ever suggest a love anime to me again! 😍

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User What about the Whirly Dirly episode? "It's a Rick and Jerry episode!" Gotta love the fourth wall breaks. 😄

What about Toxic Rick? 😮

Going back to anime, I just watched a movie called "Your name" after wanting to see if for a loooooong time. Really good!!