Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 @Andy Well now I actually do want to have a massive Clannad binge to be honest..I haven't watched it in so long!

I also just backtracked in the thread and spotted something I missed, you somehow managed to find Nagisa in that picture when it wasn't even the images I was talking about! Hahaha amazing

I was talking about Botan in Andy's pictures ^^

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Seriously? I am not even sure it is Nagisa but it sure looks like her. Kyou too. 🙂

I didn't see Botan though. *Pui-Pui*. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy @Anonymous User

Well Guys

The following is, strictly speaking, not anime but it is CGI:

Anyway, my son has just pre-ordered "Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars (2017)" from Amazon US.

Seen the trailers and it looks good.

Starship Troopers - Traitor of Mars (2017).jpg

UK Bob

PS. I thoroughly enjoyed Starship Troopers: Invasion (2012),  the first SST CGI film,  when I saw it a few years ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 Oh it definitely is Nagisa! I can guarantee that! 

Kyou is to the right in that picture and then Ryou to the extreme right. Kotomi is also in there but on the left ^^ What do you reckon? Think that's them? Or am I seeing things?

Botan is in this picture:

image.jpeg

That's okay come on in here @ukbobboy! I haven't come across that but the poster alone looks good and has my interest! I'll be checking out the trailers today! Let me know what you think when you watch it

@Andy I remember you talking about Castlevania before, I watched the first episode last night and wow..just wow..

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy I remember you talking about Castlevania before, I watched the first episode last night and wow..just wow..

@Anonymous User The other eps don't live up to the first imo but there is some very funny bawdy humour to keep you entertained. Looking forward to S2.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User How did I miss Botan there?? 😄 *pui-pui,pui-pui*

I am so hooked on Cowboy Bebop right now! I'm on episode 19 already. 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 So damn cute, I want one too. (I actually heard that in my head haha)

Blimey! That's what I like to see! We've got loads to talk about once you finish it, which will be soon I'm sure!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I think an episode is added each day on Viceland so hopefully, if it isn't a long anime, it won't take long now to complete it. 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Excellent @Andy-kun, 🙂

It is a different "victim" per episode but about halfway through, a continuous storyline starts to happen with 2 characters so you may need to watch it all the way through. 🙂

hell_girl_4

Admit it, she is creepy looking! 😮

@Anonymous User The MC Akio gif? Yeah, that scene is hilarious! Have you watched it dubbed? His line "bro that's whack, I better take that rap back" in english is so funny! 😄

Found it!
medium.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Make sure you add this to your MAL @Andy 🙂

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/tokyo-ghoul