cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Angry customer

My bill is monthly I paid it on 7th 10th 15th !! Even tho I asked for it all to come out on 10th off every month now tv take it when they want .

I've also noticed as soon as money goes into my account their taking it !!?? They spying on my bank account?? And then took another months payment I've paid twice this month I'm fumming my human rights my private life as been invaded and then their taking the ###### and taking what they want when they want plus more out off my account 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

O and I cant get through to anyone to get this sorted out I'm left feeling helpless and angry I need to speak to someone get this sorted out !! Yeah covid get it but I worked for b.t it's easier enough to work from home !!! Bet there's plenty of people needing help and that nowbot is ###### and only dealing with boardband issues when I ring up which cost money that not a free number cutting me off the phone because it not a broadband issue is bad .

Especially when I've paid for the call and not got anything sorted .

I dont get this sorted out I'm going to the papers cant treat people like this 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This relating to broadband or TV passes? As there is a customer phone number for broadband ONLY.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i have the same problem! paid bill (goes directly out my bank) they then claim it was declined and today i had to give them £64 (they kindly wiped £1 off my bill) for them to put my wifi on! they have literally left me with nothing until friday told me to borrow the money. I told them look i supply NHS with mental health staff i cannot be without wifi as been working from home since march. sent them messages no one gets back to me called get robbed off. i am leaving them found new provider. every month i have this issue and they say same need to update bank details i have every month since february and they haven’t changed! fingers crossed we get our problem solved 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you buy a pass the payment will come out on the day you bought that pass, you can't specify the date. Sounds like you've got 3 diffrent passes so you're probably seeing 3 diffrent prices. 

Not sure what you mean when you say as soon as money goes into your account we take it. If they money isn't there in the account on the date it's due of course we'll try again, like every other company. It could be why you're seeing odd dates if payments keep failing. 

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Theres always money in my account on the days my passes was purchased but if money goes into my account early you take it early !!!

And I've paid twice last month like I said u took it out on dates I purchased the packages and then as soon as money went in you took it again !!!