cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 app

Box sets on all 4 "currently unavailable "after reaching the first break. I ve updated software and contacted all4 who suggest turning on and off. Still got the same problem. Any ideas??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Give up, watch another week

This is Purely there side at Channel 4. they choose Multi different server farms to use to store adverts and featured content...

Its those servers that are timing out...

Changing a LOGO does not change the app its just a logo change the issue was there accross ALL 4OD HTLM5 HDTV apps and its still there affecting different devices at different times after they changed a logo...

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Give up, watch another week

This is Purely there side at Channel 4. they choose Multi different server farms to use to store adverts and featured content...

Its those servers that are timing out...

Changing a LOGO does not change the app its just a logo change the issue was there accross ALL 4OD HTLM5 HDTV apps and its still there affecting different devices at different times after they changed a logo...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's frustrating, but that s what I ll do thanx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I find the same just watching single episodes. I have 1 black and 1 white box and at first it was just happening on the White (older) box (or maybe it was just probability that it would go wrong on that as I use it more). Now it's nigh on every TV programme and it's really frustrating as I can get half way through a programme and not be able to finish watching it. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried seeing if the app needs an update?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Other-app-not-working-NOW-TV-Box

However, I would wait until the maintenance is over just in case.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-Activations-11th-August-2016/m-p/391672#M305

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, I tried that on the older box a couple of weeks ago thinking that may be the issue as it was just that one at that time. But it didn't solve it and it's now happening on the newer box. The posts on here seem to suggest that it's a Channel 4 issue. Thank you for the suggestion, though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have no control over the All 4 App at all, It's all developed and maintained by C4, it might be worth reporting the fault to them so they can look into it.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy I'll have a look on C4's website and see if there's a contact section. With thank.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I switched to using the All 4 app on my Samsung Blu Ray player as since last week, the one on the Black Now TV box as the same issue the OP reported.