cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account and landline not working

I have been with NowTV for nearly three months now. My account is not working properly and I have never received or be able to view any bills. I complained several times on the phone and once on the web but nothing is ever done. Really disappointed with this total lack of service. 

Now I am not able to make calls on my landline. I have tried replacing the phone and changing the adapter. I can't even use my account to check if there is a fault with the landline as my account is not working. 

If someone from NowTV reads this, then please fix my account and let me know what is the problem with my phone. 

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J  are you able to assist @Anonymous User with the account issue?

Think this is similar to another thread that happened not long ago.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I have a reply from a NowTV representative please? 

I would much rather have the problem fixed then getting numerous "badges" for reporting the issue.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I already tagged a member of NOW staff, I’m afraid all we can do is wait for him to respond.

You could always drop him a message since he’s been tagged in.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

Gavs

If CCI is right, i.e. he's not had a proper service since he joined 3 months ago, then he would be within his rights to cancel the contract he has and move on to another ISP.

However, not to be charged a cancellation fee, he will have to be able to prove that the complaints he has submitted have gone unanswered. No reasonable person would accept that a paying customer should have to go for 3 or more months without proper service.

As a suggestion, I believe CCI should submit a formal complaint, on a proper complaint form, detailing his problems and mentioning that in the absence of proper service he is within his rights to take his custom elsewhere.

At the moment, I cannot get into Now's help section, so Gavs can you supply CCI with the URL to a complaint form he can fill in and submit.

Later

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I managed to get through to customer service today and they confirmed that there was a fault with the phone line which is outside the property. Repair was carried out on the same day which is of course very good. (The chap on the phone said they will contact me on my mobile when the repair has been done but that didn't happen)

The phone operator attempted to sort out the issue with my account not working but had no success. He said he would call back later but that has not happened. It looks like that I will never be able to view a bill for the duration of my contract and complaining seem pointless now. I have filled in a complains form in the past but never got a reply. 

I guess that's the level of service you can expect from NowTV.