cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account Closed and still being billed

Morning All, 

couldn't find the best place to stick this query soooo...

Anyway, cancelled my subscriptions in November as I was changing broadband provider.  Had what I assumed was a final bill of £6.00 ish and thought nothing off it until today as it seems I've been charged in increasing amounts since!

December was £12.98 and then £19.97 every month since!

Admittedly I should have checked my account before but now I have and for obvious reasons cant get hold of anyone to nag at. 

Anyone else had this?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go into My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here it should show the charges and when highlighting & clicking the charges further it should itemize the charges by clicking on any arrows to show more information on screen.

If the figures are all Broadband & Phone related and not associated with any TV passes then i don't know why you have been charged for further extra months.

Like you said they might be a possible small charge or refund when you switch provider depending on the day when the switch ties in with your final NowTV payment due date, but i wouldn't expect any further monthly payments  (i don't work for NowTV and replying back here has a customer).

If you believe the further monthly charges are wrong, then maybe send them some communication on the web form in this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1