cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZUMBO88
Advocate

ANYTIME CALLS : International to EU charged at 19p per min from May 22 (previously 2p per min),

ANYTIME CALLS : International to EU charged at 19p per min from May 22 (previously 2p per min).

but anyone who has got the anytime calls package like myself know what are the International EU Higher rates tariff for EU destinations ? basically what is the difference.   I have recently done eu calls and charged 19p per min so that's ok well almost was better at 2p before May 22 but....

these two tariff are displayed for each Country in the anytime calls tariff.

International Landline & Mobile - EU Destinations                       all EU  19  p per min
International EU Higher Rates - EU Destinations                           all EU much higher rate different for each country.                           (when why are these applied?)

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ZUMBO88 

Have you read this linked NOW guide, where on the page article there is a tariff guide PDF you can download.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/How-much-do-calls-cost 

I don't use Anytime Calls much myself with regards to International Calls so i haven't really read the PDF document for May 2022 and additional information about June 2022 changes.

ZUMBO88
Advocate

Hello Schnapps thanks for your comment yes I saw the PDF file. Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ZUMBO88 

If you are questioning why some EU international phone charges are more expensive than others with different price tariffs, then perhaps send NOW an email (using the email address in the screenshot below) to see if they can explain the reason why.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg