cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

90 Mins or Less

I don't find 90 mins or Less to be a particularly useful category when it comes to the Entertainment Pass.  But the equivalent category would be very useful on a Movies Pass.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM look! Shiny new collection: Movies - 90 Minutes Or Less

🙂

Tom

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM wrote:

I don't find 90 mins or Less to be a particularly useful category when it comes to the Entertainment Pass.  But the equivalent category would be very useful on a Movies Pass.

Agreed Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @DarylM, I'll feed this back.

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

🙂

Tom

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yay!  I'm far more likely to take a punt on something I haven't heard of if I know it won't take up the whole afternoon/evening.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I do like the new movie category
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.