cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months sports mobile pass, not working

Hi,

On the weekend, I bought a Sky sports day pass. It was part of an offer which included a 3-month pass for sports on mobile.

I have received an email about it.

But this pass is not showing  up in 'My Account'. I've just downloaded the mobile app and logged in, wanting to watch the Liverpool v Lincoln game, and its not working. When I try to play the game, I just get the message "You'll need a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass to watch this on this device".

Can anyone help please?

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Liverpool game is on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football where these channels are not part of the mobile sports pass.

You can only watch Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News with a smartphone when using a mobile sports pass. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Liverpool game is on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football where these channels are not part of the mobile sports pass.

You can only watch Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News with a smartphone when using a mobile sports pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I've just had this same problem to find out Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football isn't included in the Sky Sports Mobile Pass. Absolutely ludicrous to be honest.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

• I have had a similar problem. I think the issue is with the Now TV app not recognising you have registered for the mobile sports pass. I solved by doing the following. On your mobile log into Now TV from your web site not the mobile app. You should see the mobile sports pass. Start watching something from Sky Sport option and it should work and create a permenant link for future use. It should now work through the mobile app also. If not always watch through the website link. Hope this helps