cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month pass

I have just bought a 3 month voucher and entered it, I have also cancelled my subscription but when I’ve gone back to my passes it says that it will end on the 10th October when in fact it should end on the 10th of December 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Where did you buy the 3 month voucher from ?

Did you cancel the subscription after you applied the new 3 month voucher ?

Where i believe some vouchers (such has the NowTV voucher that comes bundled with the PlayStation needs to be cancelled in the last 30 days of the voucher finishing).

Does it give you an option under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here to restart the voucher pass ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this thread linked below, just in case your voucher falls into the bracket that it must be cancelled in the last 30 days of the offer to ensure you receive the full duration of the voucher.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Nowtv-2-month-voucher-reduced-to-1-month/td-p/504469

Also, i am assuming you are checking your pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on the NowTV website on here and not via the NowTV App on your playback devices, where some devices can only see a month in advance on an active pass on your account.