cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 accounts both with active passes

Hi i have 2 accounts with active passes, is it possible to close one of the accounts and transfer the package to the other.
Thanks
Chris
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Yes Live Chat can do this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am being billed twice does this mean I have 2 accounts with Now TV ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel one ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you're seeing one charge on the account and 2 on your bank statement it's likely you've got more than one account.

To check this I've sent you an email with a request for some details.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team