cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unsupported services

I have been notified that the nowtv app will no longer be supported on a by youview box.

I've been emailed with a link to get the nowtv memory stick to continue using the app and services.

I'm filling out the registration, but keep being told I. Already using my email address.

How do I get the nowtv stick please

12 REPLIES 12
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been notified that the nowtv app will no longer be supported on a by youview box.

I've been emailed with a link to get the nowtv memory stick to continue using the app and services.

I'm filling out the registration, but keep being told I. Already using my email address.

How do I get the nowtv stick please

Fancy posting a screenshot of the page it takes you to when you click the link @Anonymous User (wihtout any of your personal details on it of course)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It takes me to order page Asking for email and register to claim the free
nowtv stick
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
It takes me to order page Asking for email and register to claim the free
nowtv stick

@Anonymous User Can you please screenshot the email and post it here? I haven't heard about YouView no longer being supported?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My phone won't allow me to screenshot..
Could forward the email?
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
My phone won't allow me to screenshot..
Could forward the email?

No probs @Anonymous User I'll email you now sure and then you can send it back 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm a BT Youview customer as well as NowTV customer (entertainment and sports) and I've received no notification of any changes BUT I don't use NowTV on a BT box so that MIGHT explain me getting no correspondence.

I'm always wary of emails like this one unless I'm certain of the source. Certainly a very good idea @Anonymous User to check it out here first Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
my thoughts exactly.
yeah its an app as oppesed to a now tv box
Anonymous User
Not applicable
the email address the email came from is:[email removed]
if that helps.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's news to me that nowtv will not be supporting the Youview boxes with their App.

Where at the moment the NowTV App only offers movies on demand. 

Also, there was a joint press release a few months back that nowtv and BT will be adding more nowtv passes to watch on the Youview boxes sometime next year. 

Perhaps NowTV are removing support to Talk Talk Youview boxes? 

Can't help with your issue when purchasing the smart stick via the email offer, apart from try speaking to live chat.