cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

something went wrong message

for 2 days now I have had the something went wrong message..I've tried all the suggestions but nothing is working..ia anyone else having issues or any ideas to solve apart from throwing it in the bin 

14 REPLIES 14
Saint1976
Elite 3

Is this a brand new stick and are you a new customer who's never had an account before?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already have an account and one stick working in my house but I’ve got two new ones for bedrooms and both say something went wrong, unable to load UK config

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same issue. Trying to setup new stick but constantly stuck at “linking” screen. Tried resetting and factory resetting but no joy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

My issue seems to have resolved itself. I just persevered in a cycle of factory resets until it worked. My last attempt involved a total power off of both my stick and Wi-fi router for a minute or so. When I turned them back on I was able to complete setup. Hope this helps. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing with me for 2 days when viewing a programme it comes up with this message so I have had to come all the way out and back in again, suffice to say that the last 2 days has me cancelling my pass, I cant be paying for a service that does that constantly through every programme

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same thing. I'm trying to watch catch-up Dexter and the message pops up every 20 mins and we have to restart again from the start. It ruins everything, especially as the programs are only 48 mins long!!!

Get a grip NOW tv.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried @Anonymous User suggestion by setting the stick back to factory settings?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is actually a box but there looks to be a lot of other people with the same issue. Impossible to get hold of live chat. What a crock of s**t!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The sorry message is popping up every 5 mins now.

Now tv is now unwatchable!👎