cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

samung tv and device madness

Hi all, I spent the best part of an hour this morning trying to add my Samsung smart tv to my other tv. I have a newer samsung tv which I have the old style nowtv box on, and purchased a nowtv stick so I could add it as an device on my older Samsung tv in the sitting room, to save me moving the box from room to room.

I wasn't able to resolve it this morning and I now am worried that my tv in the sitting room is too old, its model number is LE40C65OL1K, is this the reason I can't add it to my account?

If this is the case, can I install it on my laptop and use a HDMI cable to watch it on my older Samsung tv?

Any help would be really appreciated 🙂

22 REPLIES 22
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Phew got there in the end 👍👍👍

Glad you got it sorted where you can now enjoy nowtv on both your Samsung TV's 😁

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It sounds to me if you can watch entertainment and cinema on the older box then that device is setup and working correctly.

If the new stick is asking to buy an entertainment and cinema pass when you try to watch on it, then something is not quite right with the stick.

When you go to My Account > "Devices" whilst signed in on here with the account details that you used on your older nowtv box what devices does it show on the list ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

It's says in my account on my phone that no devices have been added

D